Human Resources
 

Total employees amount to 366 people excluding board of directors and board of Commissioners. The employees divided into 4 group unit, namely:

No.
Department
Semarang
Jakarta
Grand
Total
Mgr
Staff
Non Staff
& Contract
Sub
Total
Mgr
Staff
Non Staff
& Contract
Sub
Total
1
HRD & GA
4
2
43
49
2
2
4
8
57
2
Finance & Accounting
1
5
2
8
2
2
-
4
12
3
Commercial Division
-
-
-
-
1
-
-
1
1
 
Bussines Development
-
-
-
-
1
-
-
1
1
 
Marketing
2
2
-
4
2
1
-
3
7
 
Logistic
-
-
-
-
2
-
-
2
2
4
Production                  
 
Naval Arch
3
12
-
15
-
-
-
-
15
 
Marine Eng
3
20
2
25
-
-
-
-
25
 
Mechanical Eng
2
21
2
25
-
-
-
-
25
 
Electrical Eng
1
2
-
3
-
-
-
-
3
 
Field Eng
2
2
-
4
-
-
-
-
4
 
Foreman & Worker
-
-
214
214
-
-
-
-
214
         
347
     
19
366
 
 
Education level of PT. Jasa Marina Indah employees about 22, 95 % are university graduate, especially for the managers and supervisors while the rest 77, 05 % have elementary education until public high school and vocational school.
Attention being taken for up grading the human resources quality as being proven since 1988, PT. Jasa Marina Indah have technology cooperation and transfer of knowledge with Jurong Shipyard ( Singapore ) and AKASEKA Diesel Engine and NIIGATA Shipbuilding and Engineering Japan, also with DAMEN Shipyard Holland. The company also perform a periodical internal training and courses and involve the employee at external training and courses which usually conducted by the Department of Industry and the Classification Society. Some employee who have good achievement being granted with free education to higher level.
 
 
11th Floor Menara Kadin Indonesia
Jl. H.R. Rasuna Said Blok X-5 Kav. 2-3, Jakarta 12950, Indonesia
Phone : (021) 527-4405 (Hunting), Fax : (021) 527-4415
Copyright 2005 - Jasa Marina Indah, All Rigth Reserved